Loop Redshift Proxy Sequence
Download: LoopRedshiftProxySequence (ICE compound)
This is an ICE compound for Softimage and enables repetitive behaviors for Redshift Proxy sequences.
1. Load the proxy as you normally would.
2. On this same polymesh, create a non-simulated ICE Tree.
3. Add the compound and point it to your proxy sequence on disk. You can specify either a specific file in the sequence (doesn’t matter which) or the entire sequence as one. Either way…
4. Next you need to specify a few things: the frame padding, start frame, and end frame of your proxy sequence.
5. Once that is done, configure the behavior as you wish.